Monday, December 21, 2009

Back to Reality

 

ptlnd12.19.20.09 199

If I was allowed to live two days in heaven ~ just once in my lifetime before moving on to the next experience ~ I just had that weekend.

To share a love of photography with an amazing person who is talented, insightful, thoughtful, generous, kind, humorous, intelligent, handsome… I could go on and on, but one would think I was gushing.

It didn’t matter that it was raining. It felt like the sun was shining everywhere we were. The smile is still on my face. When I have a light memory, hear a particular song, or see something out the window that just calls to be photographed, I grin like the Cheshire Cat.

I look forward to many more weekends of taking pictures with this truly wonderful man. He makes my heart sing!

 

Thanks, Graham! You are a Prince among men and your heart is pure gold.

ptlnd12.19.20.09 022

Snogs and hugs!!

No comments: